Tiverton Museum is a community museum and one way to support its aims is for you to become a member.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the museum was closed for 5 months. We are dependent on our admission income so we need your support now more than ever to help us preserve our collections for future generations.
This will financially assist the work of the museum and will entitle you to:
- free admission to the museum for 12 months on standard admission days
- discounts on museum events
- regular exclusive events for members
- 5 free visits to the Research Library every year
- free e-newsletter
- e-invitations to private viewings of some of our temporary exhibitions
- an open invitation to the AGM
For more information on how to join or other ways to support the museum please download our membership form here.
You will find it really worthwhile.
Membership Fees from 1st August 2019
|Joint members (at same address)||£30.00|
|Ten Year Membership|
|Joint (at same address)||£255.00|
Please email email@example.com if you would like to join our mailing list.