2022 opening hours:
Tuesday – Saturday – 10.00am – 4.00pm
Tiverton’s Tourist Information Service offers a wide range of facilities, including:
- Information on where to go and what to do in Mid Devon – lots of free maps and leaflets.
- Information on local accommodation providers.
- Tickets on sale for National Express, Megabus, Stagecoach and Berry’s Coaches.
- Tickets for the Tiverton Community Arts Theatre, East Devon Choral Society and the Theatre Royal in Plymouth. We sell Theatre Tokens too which make a great gift and tickets to local events.
- Tickets available for the Eden Project, West Somerset Railway and day trips to Lundy Island.
- Reduced price advance tickets are sold for the Mid Devon Show and the Yeovilton Airshow.
- Booking for the William Street Coach Park. Please call or send us an email to book a space.
For more information on where to stay, what to do and what’s on in Mid Devon please visit www.visitmiddevon.co.uk
Download the Visit Mid Devon visitor guide for more information on places to stay, eat and visit in the area.
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TivertonTIC
Our friendly staff at Tiverton’s Tourist Information Centre look forward to welcoming you to the area.
Please contact Tiverton’s Tourist Information Centre on 01884 230878, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tiverton Museum of Mid Devon Life and Tiverton’s Tourist Information Service are committed to promoting tourism in the Mid Devon area. Part of this commitment means using sustainable business practices that minimise damage to the environment and aim to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We use paper bags in our shop or encourage visitors to reuse their own bags
- We aim to keep waste to a minimum and recycle where possible
- Many of our staff and volunteers walk to the Museum
- We actively promote walking and cycling trails in the area and the use of public transport and maintain links with the Civic Society to promote local guided walks
- We encourage volunteers to switch off lights to save electricity, keep water waste to a minimum and limit the use of heating when possible.
- We shop locally where possible and encourage visitors to do likewise by promoting independent shops and the Pannier Market
- We sell local goods including locally produced soap, jams and chutneys, honey and fudge.